Everyone loves to smile, wants to speak more and be heard. Sadly, smiles and speeches are sometimes limited. Thus, we tend to smile only when we are indoors and speak less due to the poor condition of the teeth. If you are a victim of coloured teeth, don’t worry, I have got you covered.
I’ll be sharing a personal homemade recipe that has helped me over the years get rid of teeth colouration and maintain sparkling white teeth. If you are not into laser whitening, then this recipe is essential for you.
- 2 table spoons of Powdered Charcoal
- I tea spoon of Salt
- 2 table spoons of Baking powder
- 5mls hydrogen of peroxide
- Get a bowl with a tight lid, as you would need the lid to avoid air into the mixture later.
- Pour in as much toothpaste as you please.
- Pour in the powdered charcoal, salt and baking powder.
- Stir until the mixture is a fine blend.
- Pour in the 5mls of hydrogen peroxide ‘.
- Stir thoroughly until it is a perfect blend.
- You are finish and now, you have your homemade teeth whitener, all you need do is start using it.
- Use the mixture to brush your teeth at least twice a day for a minimum of 2 minutes and maximum of 15minutes.
- You have to be consistent for three month for the best results.
- After three months or when desired result is achieved, you can reduce the usage of the mixture to once a month or however you please. This step is to maintain sparkling white teeth and prevent teeth colouration.
- Please ensure that you take the measurement quantity above, especially for that of the hydrogen peroxide really seriously. Note that the quantity of toothpaste also determines the quantity of hydrogen peroxide to be used. At least you should have a batter mixture, not a watery mixture.
- You don’t need so much mixture on your brush. Avoid overloading your brush as what matters is the brushing technique .Also, go for a standard brush when purchasing one. Knowing your dentition arrangement would be of tremendous help .Visit a dentist to enquire.
- Just the right quantity and mixture, would do .All you need to do is brush right with the aid of a mirror. Most preferably, a hand mirror.
- You can omit the hydrogen peroxide from your recipe if you prefer a more natural regimen.
- Ensure you secure your mixture tightly with the lid of its container and store in a cool dry place.
This ingredients are super affordable and easy accessible. You have no reason to be lacking in the sparkling teeth department three months after you have read this .So, you better start now . You can also share this article for that friend who may need it. All the best on your teeth whitening journey .