Mondays bring with it a rush of expectations; the weekend is over and suddenly you are in ‘responsible sistah’ mode. A lot of us try to relax or party away the niggling issues we have over the weekend; sadly they simply show up on the rueful Monday morning and you are back to trying to figure what to do about it. Before you let anything or anyone steal your thunder, remember these:
- You are stronger than you could ever think. You have been created for days like this and you gat this.
- This issue/commitment/expectation is not going to kill you. It probably will whip the bejesus out of you, and stretch you to your limits but certainly not going to kill you.
- There are people with worse decisions to take, harder issues to deal with but only few have hope in their heart, so do not give up hope.
- Decide to have a blessed Monday, do what you can today and do it so great too.
- God cares about every little detail in your life and you can always talk to him about it.
So keep your head up princess, or your crown falls.